An attractive video brimming with facts about the future of social media, created by Eric Qualman from Socialnomics. Reminds me of the classic The Machine is Us/ing Us. A few memorable stats:
- By 2010 Gen Y will outnumber Baby Boomers
- 96% of them have joined a social network
- If Facebook would be a country, it would be the world’s 4th largest
- 80% of companies are using LinkedIn as their primary tool to find employees
- 80% of Twitter usage is on mobile devices. People update anywhere, anytime. Imagine what that means for bad customer experiences?